Valplast offers a partial, tissue borne denture solution that is flexible, aesthetic and monomer free. Our technicians working with this product have been externally trained by Valplast UK, and our senior technicians received their training at Valplast HQ in New York by the original developer of the material itself;
- Very aesthetic clasping, particularly on anterior teeth, as no metal used.
- High translucency of the baseplate and clasps allows the natural skin colouration to show through and the denture to blend in and virtually disappear!
- Baseplate material guaranteed for the life of the denture against breakage (not teeth).
- Available in two pink shades and two ethnic shades.
- Very retentive.
- Suited to most cases where an acrylic denture, or chrome (without metal backings) would be used.
- Particularly suitable for Unilateral dentures, where only one or two teeth are being replaced.
- Valplast clasping can also be incorporated with chrome frameworks, to benefit from the aesthetic benefit of valplast retentive wings.
- White material also available for fabrication of TMJ splints.
- Patient marketing literature available by request.
We recommend a flexible denture cleaner to maintain the quality of your Valplast denture. This can be purchased direct from us.